[Asterisk-Users] Uniden uip200

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Tue Sep 21 18:03:07 MST 2004

I got a Uniden UIP200 and started to configure it and I am lost....

I have a tftp server setup on my * server and have the files unidencom.txt
and uniden<mac>.txt there.  But it doesn't quite work yet.  It registers as
a sip  phone (sip show peers), but I cann't dial it and the display shows #1
disconnected all the time. It has firmware version BS4.59a in it.

I have no idea if I have the configuration files on the tftp server setup
correctly or not.  Where does one put in a STUN server?  What do they mean
by proxy server?

I tried to dial 124 and it just dropped into voicemail...

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Lyle

sip conf