[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7905G

Gunnar Andersson gunnar at jmg.se
Tue Sep 21 14:58:17 MST 2004

Hi All

Just received my first 7905G from a distributer here in Sweden. According to the spec this phone should be able to use SIP. Now I been looking on Ciscos home pages for several hours trying to find a "SIP image" for this phone.
No luck at all, need special access to be able to download software to this phone. Is it the fact, that I have to pay for a contract of some kind to be able to use this phone with SIP and *.
This was the first product we bought from Cisco... and maybe the last.

rgds

Gunnar Andersson