[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk forum created

Kris Boutilier Kris.Boutilier at scrd.bc.ca
Fri Sep 17 11:06:06 MST 2004

{clip}

> I'm sure we all have used some sort of technical forum to ask
> a question
> at some point, and had our problem solved, so forums do have
> some value.

Not to weigh in on either side of the forum/email/wiki issue, but I would
politely suggest that #asterisk is somewhat underutilised. Granted, IRC is a
dark art that has been mostly eclipsed by IM clients but it is very well
suited to real time discussions of problems...

That said, does anyone maintain a Googleable log of #asterisk?

Kris Boutilier
Information Systems Coordinator
Sunshine Coast Regional District