[Asterisk-Users] Re: Fw: Asterisk R2 Signaling

Vikram Rangnekar vicky at freebsdcluster.net
Fri Sep 17 09:28:01 MST 2004

+++ Tenorio, Leandro [15/09/04 10:58 -0300]:
> I've seen a lot of times, people that try to get R2 MFC to *, most of them trying to use Dialogic Boards (BTW They 're Very expensive), none of them where succesfully,
> If you want to use PCI Cards on your server, why don?t u ask to your carrier to provide you E1/PRI? or better put a Gateway with E1s and SIP.
>
> I'm in Argentina also and I get PRI E1s from some of the Carriers

I'm from India and I'm trying to look for info abt E1 R2 and asterisk too.
What do u mean by "put a gateway with E1's and SIP" ? I dont know if any
providers provide E1/PRI who they need any extra hardware for that ?

--
regards
Vikram (http://www.vicramresearch.com)