[Asterisk-Users] Fw: Asterisk R2 Signaling

Tenorio, Leandro LTenorio at intelaction.com
Wed Sep 15 06:58:46 MST 2004

I've seen a lot of times, people that try to get R2 MFC to *, most of them trying to use Dialogic Boards (BTW They 're Very expensive), none of them where succesfully,
If you want to use PCI Cards on your server, why don´t u ask to your carrier to provide you E1/PRI? or better put a Gateway with E1s and SIP.

I'm in Argentina also and I get PRI E1s from some of the Carriers