[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Norstar 0X32 MICS

Michael Di Martino mdm at telx.com
Fri Sep 17 06:08:12 MST 2004

I have the following setup a Norstar MICS 0X32 with 8 POTS Lines
connected to the PSTN, and one ASTERISK server connected to the Norstar
MICS VIA a PRI line.

Now here is the problem I cannot get the MICS to accept a call from the
ASTERISK SERVER when that call is for an outside line(meaning dial a 10
digit # to someone outside my phone sys). However, I can dial a 4 digit
ext from the asterisk server to an analog phone off the Norstar MICS.

Does anyone have any idea how I can get the Norstar to accept outbound
calls from Asterisk?

Thanks in advance
Mike