[Asterisk-Users] dtmfmode with kphone

asterisk at bortal.de asterisk at bortal.de
Fri Sep 17 05:41:23 MST 2004

Hello!
After settting up my voicebox, i need to figure out how i can get my
numpad of kphone working.If i call the number with a normal phone, i can navigate through the menu
just fine.
Here my sip.conf:
---

[general]
dtmfmode=rfc2833                        ;rfc2833
context=default                 ; Default context for incoming calls
recordhistory=yes               ; Record SIP history by default
port=5060                       ; UDP Port to bind to (SIP standard port
is 5060)bindaddr=0.0.0.0                ; IP address to bind to (0.0.0.0 binds to
all)srvlookup=yes                   ; Enable DNS SRV lookups on outbound calls
allow=gsm
localnet=x.x.x.0
localmask=255.255.255.0

[kphone]
fromuser=kphone
username=kphone
type=friend
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=rfc2833
secret=123
context=default
allow=all
msn=12

What do i have to set dtmfmode for, so that asterisk sees my pressed
numbers from phone?

Thanks, Mario