[Asterisk-Users] Cheap Sams computer good for tdm400?

Wiley E. Siler wsiler at e2020inc.com
Tue Sep 14 05:59:41 MST 2004

Felix,

You might try going to Sam's (or their website) and looking for the
motherboard manufacturer on their marketing materials.  Then you can get
the specs for the motherboard from the mobo maker.  I cannot imagine
anyone here will know if the PC you are reference is compliant of the
tops of their heads (who knows, i could be wrong).  I bet most of them
would look that info up from hitting the Sams site as suggested.
However, you should be able to find this information too if you go to
the sams website.

For information regarding scaling of Asterisk, you can query this user
list by going to google and typing:  site:lists.digium.com <your search
parameter>

While a cheapo box will work, it definitely won't scale to a large
amount of users.

Cheers,
Wiley

  _____