[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID "forwarded" to analog phone?

Iassen Hristov ih.ng at databrokers.net
Mon Sep 13 15:22:28 MST 2004

I have done some sifting trough information about adaptors for my purposes
and for my money here is the short list of candidates.

1) Sipura SPA-2000 Phone Adaptor
   + provides connection for 2 phones - means $50/line
   - no second RJ45 port
   $95 at <http://www.thevoipconnection.com>

2) Grandstream HandyTone 286 (SIPphone Mini 286)
   - no second RJ45 port
   $60 at <http://www.sipphone.com/>

3) Grandstream HandyTone 486 (SIPphone Mini 486)
   +- includes a build-in switch (second RJ45, but it is 10 Mbps)
   $70 at <http://www.sipphone.com/>

As you can see from the documentation of the products both the HandyTone
and the Sipura support Caller-ID.

--On Tuesday, September 14, 2004 6:15 AM +0900 Benjamin on Asterisk Mailing