[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with Primus Talkbroadband

Joel Gathercole joel-lists at netrique.biz
Sun Sep 12 09:19:13 MST 2004

Hello,

    Primus's MGCP uses authentication by MAC address. If you look in the
config program @ 192.168.15.1 you will notice on one of the pages near
the bottom a number and an ip address.. thats the authentication.
Unfortunately I do not have a primus box in my office anymore, they were
sent overseas and I do not remember the extact ip address. Can you
actualy do me a favour and email me the ip address it is connecting to.
I am working on trying to get asterisk to use primus accounts. I've been
told it can not be done as asterisk MGCP is does not act as a client but
a server.

Joel