[Asterisk-Users] Polycom SIP 1.3.1 & Reject Button

Brent Franks mwless at mindworks.net
Wed Sep 8 11:38:41 MST 2004

Hello,

I recently upgraded to Sip 1.3.1 and noticed that the Reject Button is
no longer appearent on the screen when a second incoming call comes in
unless I press the hold button on the first call.

Does anyone have a work around for this to reject a call while
continuing to talk to the first party?  I should also point out that I
don't want it to be on *, as the situation varies from call to call.
E.g. setting a count limit on a phone is not acceptable, as if the
secretary is talking to someone from home, she can put them on hold and
take the second call.

Thanks,

Brent D. Franks