[Asterisk-Users] TDMoE questions

Marc Storck mstorck at luxadmin.org
Sat Sep 11 19:41:51 MST 2004

Hello,

I want to link several * boxes together. Some of them are dedicated as
"user" servers (SIP and IAX clients connect to them) and some are used
as PRI servers (where the PRIs are hooked onto).

I think TDMoE is the only channel type where you can group different
Interfaces into a single group.

E.g. for using Dial(ZAP/g1/12345), I think you cannot group different
IAX accounts and use them via Dial(IAX/g1/12345). Or am I wrong??

So I looked at the WIKI and it shows an example using "em" signalling.
What other signallings are supported by TDMoE?

How many TDMoE trunks with 30 channels each may I run on a 100 Mbit/s
LAN dedicated to TDMoe???

Regards,

Marc