[Asterisk-Users] incomming call rejected using IAX2 with FWD

Bill Seddon bill.seddon at lyquidity.com
Thu Sep 9 14:35:31 MST 2004

I've also had problems receiving inbound IAX calls from FWD.  And without
any outbound problems.  I've three numbers and fortunately one worked while
two did not.  The one working number encouraged me to keep trying to work
out a reason for the difference.

In the end (today) I re-activated IAX for both of my FWD non-working
accounts and it started working again.  If you have not already tried
re-activating your IAX it might be one thing to try.

Bill Seddon