[Asterisk-Users] Dialing Out through Provider with Authentication

Johannes Hollerer j.hollerer at amergy.com
Thu Sep 9 08:41:27 MST 2004

But the provider also has a gateway to provide the possibility to call
to the pstn (and the pstn number exists) - so what i tried to achive is
to call an external pstn number thru that gateway.
This works if i connect the xlite client directly to the provider - then
i can dial the external number.

So it seems that i have to configure asterisk that way, that it is
dialing using the user agent !.
How can i do that - how does the configuration look like ?

any suggestions
johannes