[Asterisk-Users] Wildcards and variable number of digits

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Sun Sep 5 16:15:47 MST 2004

No, newer code does exactly how I described it.  Specific matches in the
current context override wildcards in any included context.  I have tested
this and that's how Mark himself says it works.  This is how it should work
if I understand it correctly and I usually do, ast_matchmore_extension is
what makes that possible.   I don't have any zap hooked up to double check
this.   Jeremy did that in chan_skinny so it may very well be the channel
driver at fault.

bkw