[Asterisk-Users] Wildcards and variable number of digits

Eric Jacksch jacksch at tenebris.ca
Sun Sep 5 16:51:25 MST 2004

On start I'm getting a warning (among other things)

chan_skinny.c:2584 reload_config: Unable to get our IP address, Skinny
disabled

Could that be making things worse?

I've reconfigured things (as per the snippets here) and it does seem to
match after each digit I dial...

Is there any new code I should compile in?