[Asterisk-Users] Wildcards and variable number of digits

Eric Jacksch jacksch at tenebris.ca
Sun Sep 5 08:59:58 MST 2004

Thanks, I'm really stuck...perhaps it's something specific to the quicknet
phonejack card.  No matter what I do, I can't configure a dialing pattern
for a phone plugged into the card unless the pattern has a fixed number of
digits.

Everyone tells me that exten => _9X.,1, ... Should get anything prefixed
with a 9, but my system only allows me to dial a total of two digits after
the 9...I can't seem to make it wait until I dial the entire number.
Frustrating...6 hours and counting... :)