[Asterisk-Users] Wildcards and variable number of digits

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Sun Sep 5 08:48:39 MST 2004

I guess I am getting lost as I don't have the complete config files to go
through to verify everything.  At least I started you off in the right
direction with some of the problems.  I just looked through my conf files
again and in extensions.conf, the only place I put DigitTimeout and
ResponsTimeout was in some menus that I created, so that probably doesn't
apply here unless you put them in default or somewhere included in default
that I cann't see.

Lyle