[Asterisk-Users] Wildcards and variable number of digits

Eric Jacksch jacksch at tenebris.ca
Sun Sep 5 07:37:52 MST 2004

Also, in case it makes any difference, I have the "PhoneJack" card in
"dialtone" mode in /etc/asterick/phone.conf.

I can put it in "immediate" mode, but then when I pick it up I get no
dialtone and the log says it is "sent into invalid extension 's' in context
'default'

The context specified in phone.conf is "internal"