[Asterisk-Users] Weird CallerID question

paul at freestylenetworks.com paul at freestylenetworks.com
Thu Sep 2 17:27:45 MST 2004

Hello all,

I have a TE410P hooked up to a single PRI. Incomming CallerID is fine,
and
Outgoing works as well. However, if I change my dialplan for an
extension
To do a 'follow you, follow me' or setup an auto attendant that rings
extensions
Thru to cell phones, the CallerID always shows up on the call reciever
as
'708'. When I do a verbose dump at the console, it appears that 708 is
doing the
Dialing when I perfom a Dial(...) in the context.

I have no idea where this is coming from. Can anyone help?

Cheers,

Paul Seniuk