[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice BYOD Plans - 3-way and Call Waiting

Ben Wern bmwl at enmesh.net
Wed Sep 1 00:36:17 MST 2004

Kevin,

Thanks; from what I have read on other Broadvoice threads, that has to do with
comfort noise generation.. more of an asterisk issue than anything else.

As a followup, I did get a response from broadvoice after posting to this
forum indicating that they are checking with ther billing department. I will
update this thread when I get a response.

Ben Wern