[Asterisk-Users] DeadAGI Application

Martin Holler holler_martin at gmx.net
Wed Sep 1 00:29:51 MST 2004

Darren Wiebe <darren at hagenhomes.com> writes:

> I downloaded the astcc calling card program.  Thanks, it is very easy
> to setup and works Excellent.  Anyway, it says to use DeadAGI to run
> it rather than AGI.  I don't know what I am doing wrong.  I just
> updated my asterisk from cvs and rebuilt and reinstalled.  I do not
> have an application called DeadAGI.  I have searched the source,
> google, etc. but have not been able to find anything.  Any pointers?

Hi,

probably you are searching for this
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+AGI
There is one big heading called "Use DeadAGI when you have no living
channel". From that page you have a link to
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+DeadAGI
But the information there says that the command does not exist in
Asterisk 1.0 or 0.9 ...

Greetings,
 Martin