[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 79XX SIP Ring Tones

asteriskstuff at ziplip.com asteriskstuff at ziplip.com
Wed Sep 1 00:37:03 MST 2004

Hi

I could never get this to work the way I wanted, I then found in the notes about half way down on this page in the wiki http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+config+sip.conf a reference to that you really have to listen to hear the difference and that Cisco are working on the ability to specifiy the ringtone on the phone rather then just the volume (I can't access the tracking link though so don't know the current status....if anyone could let me know the status I'd appreciate it - and possibly update the wiki).