[Asterisk-Users] confusing info fromDigium andasteriskdoc aboutsetup of TDM11B

Steve Prior sprior at geekster.com
Sun Oct 31 19:35:49 MST 2004

Thanks, yes I did read all of your reply (and thank you), and gave those
config files a try.  Unfortunatly it didn't work, but I'm getting close
to wondering if it's a hardware issue.

Here is my current situation:

Pictures of the card I received are at:
http://home.geekster.com/asterisk/tdm11B-front.jpg
http://home.geekster.com/asterisk/tdm11B-back.jpg

You can see the serial numbers and module positions from there.

The /etc/zaptel.conf file I'm using is at:
http://home.geekster.com/asterisk/zaptel.conf

Copies of the simple config files in my /etc/asterisk directory are at:
http://home.geekster.com/asterisk/

Power is connected to the Molex connector on the card.

After a power up of my Red Hat 8 system a complete log
of the steps I used to load modules and start asterisk are at:
http://home.geekster.com/asterisk/log.txt

This system was built from a CVS extract from the Digium server last
Thursday.

The result is that if I pick up the analog phone atatched to port 1
I get nothing but static.  If I call the phone number attached to the
POTS line plugged into port 4, asterisk does not answer the call.

At this point I've blown most of the weekend fighting with this card.
I'm pretty frustrated at the moment.

Steve