[Asterisk-Users] confusing info from Digium and asteriskdoc aboutsetup of TDM11B

Sean Hull shull at iheavy.com
Sun Oct 31 15:24:30 MST 2004

> Looks like it's still incorrect in the first blue paragraph of the section on
> FXO (it's fixed in the second blue paragraph).  Also, the last paragraph of that
> section twice still calls the channel # 2.

Hi Leif:

I had some similar problems with the docs I found, and struggled for a
while.  I finally got things all setup and working with the TDM400P card
and wrote an article.  Maybe it will help you:

http://iheavy.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=35&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Sean

--
Sean Hull
iHeavy, Inc.

Sean Hull, founder and senior consultant of Heavyweight Internet Group
is the author of O'Reilly and Associates "Oracle and Open Source"
bridging Open Source software and integration with the world's best
performing database, Oracle. http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/oracleopen/