[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with Nortel BCM

David Hajek david.hajek at systinet.com
Fri Oct 29 14:58:03 MST 2004

Thanks for your answer.

We don't have to use Nortel's BCM, it is one of the option we're considering
(not sure if it is still in the game now). I will ask this way, what
commerical fullvoip PBX you will recommend? Unfortunatelly I can't use
asterisk for this central point, but I can (and will) use asterisk on
satellites offices.

Can you please give some hints what vendors/makers I should not forget? 3com
looks promising....

Thanks.

-David