[Asterisk-Users] Snom 190/220

Jeremy Rusnak jrusnak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 10:23:54 MST 2004

Ronald,

No luck is getting the Transfer button working here.  However, there
is a Transfer button that lights up on the LCD when you are on a call.
 I believe this is the one that people are most likely referring to
when they say they got things working.

It would be nice to be able to program the transfer button behavior on
these phones.

Jeremy