[Asterisk-Users] Snom 190/220

Ronald Hartmann RHartmann at nnamtraH.com
Fri Oct 29 09:32:11 MST 2004

Good Day list,

I have spent better part of the morning reading through the user group
messages and have found some people stating that they are able to get
the "Transfer Button" to work on the Snom 190/220

However, I am unable to find HOW they pulled this off.  When I press the
transfer button it just hangs up both callers.

When I press pound all works great, but I would like to get it to work
with the button, because I know when I get this out of the lab and onto
some peoples desks all kinds of !@#$ will break out if
I tell them that they must press pound even though there is a transfer
button.

Any links to more reading on this will be helpful

Thanks again for allowing me the newbie to ask such silly questions.

~ronald