[Asterisk-Users] Snom 190/220

ZXP, Niels Peen niels at zxp.nl
Fri Oct 29 11:14:08 MST 2004

Jeremy Rusnak wrote:

>It would be nice to be able to program the transfer button behavior on
>these phones.

I connected a Snom190 (fw3.56, sip) to * a few days ago and was
surprised to see that not only the transfer button but also the
programmable buttons on the side (with the leds) worked right out of the
box (allowing me to switch between multiple calls).

Since I haven't looked into Asterisk very closely yet I don't know if
the firmware version can make a difference here. Or if maybe the
configuration supplied with the Debian (sarge) packages is different
from the default ones.

NiElS