[Asterisk-Users] Snom200 strange sound problem

Sven Fischer (support) fischer at snom.de
Fri Oct 29 01:41:06 MST 2004

Hi,

sounds for me like a typical NAT problem. I would recommend to use a more
recent version like 3.52 or 3.56 you can find here

http://www.snom.com/download/share/

Regards,

Sven

On Friday 29 October 2004 08:12, Pamela Weis wrote:
> Hello group,
>
> I've a rather strange problem with my Snom200 telephone.
> I'm using it in combination with SER, asterisk and rtpproxy.
> The telephone is behind NAT and connects to SER. It can be called
> without any problem from any Client on asterisk or SER.
> But whenever I make a call to asterisk or other clients on asterisk I
> have no sound until I press the Transf and Esc button in sequence.
> With XLite and a Snom100 I don't have these problems. They work fine in
> all directions, therefore I don't believe that it's a configuration
> issue on asterisk or ser side but I maybe wrong.
> I have already tried to up- and downgrade the snom200 to another
> firmware (current version is now snom200-SIP 2.04g) but it didn't help.
>
> Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Pamela

See our FAQs at: http://www.snom.com/faq_en.php
Participate in our special offers for a snom 4S SIP Registrar/Proxy SME
Version! For further information contact: sales at snom.de !
snom technology AG           Pascalstraße 10b       D-10587 Berlin
Sven Fischer                 fax +49 30 39833111
mailto:support at snom.de       http://www.snom.com    sip:sf at snom.com