[Asterisk-Users] Snom200 strange sound problem

Pamela Weis peawy at gmx.at
Thu Oct 28 23:12:52 MST 2004

Hello group,

I've a rather strange problem with my Snom200 telephone.
I'm using it in combination with SER, asterisk and rtpproxy.
The telephone is behind NAT and connects to SER. It can be called
without any problem from any Client on asterisk or SER.
But whenever I make a call to asterisk or other clients on asterisk I
have no sound until I press the Transf and Esc button in sequence.
With XLite and a Snom100 I don't have these problems. They work fine in
all directions, therefore I don't believe that it's a configuration
issue on asterisk or ser side but I maybe wrong.
I have already tried to up- and downgrade the snom200 to another
firmware (current version is now snom200-SIP 2.04g) but it didn't help.

Pamela