[Asterisk-Users] RE: [OT] Sparco Office Supplies... (yeah right)

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Wed Oct 27 09:28:02 MST 2004

Christopher Jacob wrote:
> Come on, this guy accomplished exactly what he wanted to... He got everyone
> going to Google and searching for Sparco...
>
> Don't buy in... just press delete and move on.
>
> ~c

Oh and by the way, I if I had wanted to you google for sparco, I would
have omitted the entire discussion about filter the results against my
signature, which, by the way, has full contact info for sparco.com.

Thank you, again [ a lot ]
Chris

--
Christopher L. Wade                     Unistar-Sparco Computers, Inc.
Senior Systems Administrator                            dba Sparco.com