[Asterisk-Users] RE: [OT] Sparco Office Supplies... (yeah right)

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Wed Oct 27 10:28:44 MST 2004

Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
> On October 27, 2004 12:24 pm, Christopher L. Wade wrote:
>
>>By the way, I would venture a guess that there are approximately 100
>>authorized distribution resellers on this list, PLEASE buy from them if
>>you think that was the purpose of my original post, PLEASE.  I really
>>really really mean it, go buy from them!  If you'd like, I'll even
>>compile a list and post it on the wiki!  Would you like that?  I'll do
>>it, if you want me to!
>

> Actually that would bea good service for the community.  +1 from me.  :-)

I'll look at doing this immediately following the new year, until then,
I'm swamped with deadlines and more deadlines.  But rest assured, I'll
see what I can do, maybe I'll start a wiki page in the next day or two
and leave myself off of it for a while, so as to appease '~c' :P

Thanks,
Chris

--
Christopher L. Wade                     Unistar-Sparco Computers, Inc.
Senior Systems Administrator                            dba Sparco.com