[Asterisk-Users] Gentoo

Jon Radon jonr800 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 17:45:11 MST 2004

This is sorta OT, but I'd like to thank you for the last line in your
comments on Gentoo.  For some users (particularly beginners) the setup
time and effort of Gentoo is not worth the return.  For others it is,
me being one.  I love portage with a passion.    After you do one or
two Gentoo installs, it's cake.

Gentoo tips and tricks with Asterisk.. umm... I don't really have any,
it just works.  Now this is also kinda OT but a default gentoo box
should be fairly secure.  It's up to you what services get installed.
Just use common sense.

Anyways, game on... :)