[Asterisk-Users] ZapRAS from both sides

Ulexus ulexus at lifelabs.net
Fri Oct 22 18:39:13 MST 2004

Okay, it turns out I was being stupid.  ZapRAS does not automatically
answer the channel, so, the PRI_NET side below should have read:

PRI_NET side
extensions.conf:
[incoming]
   exten => 6999,1,Answer
   exten =>
6999,2,ZapRas(debug|64000|noauth|multilink|netmask|255.255.255.0|192.168.10.2:192.168.10.1)

I have added this as a note to the Wiki:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+ZapRAS