[Asterisk-Users] SIP video support problem

Jacky jacky.tw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 23:19:30 MST 2004

Hi, List

I have used Windows Messenger for video call via Asterisk Server.
But Windows Messenger function can't match our requirement.
We are looking more SIP Video Phone can use under Asterisk.

Any suggestion for video Phone(Software or Hardware)?
Also I still have an question about video/audio codec?
Does Asterisk only bypass the codec frame when call is not softswitch?
Can * handle mpeg4 or other codec when video client use this codec?

Thanks,

--
Jacky