[Asterisk-Users] first tries !

Fri Oct 22 01:23:02 MST 2004

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:47:21 +0300, raptor at tvskat.net <raptor at tvskat.net> wrote:
> hmm... now tring.. somone to know how can I redirect the output of the "sip debug"
> into file 'cause it is really hard to grasp (several pages is just one call)

if you are running a fairly recent version of asterisk you can specify
an ip address after the sip debug command to only show you the sip
traffic between asterisk and that ip address.

*CLI> help sip debug

will tell you whether or not you have that option and what the syntax is

rgds
benjk

Tokyo, Japan.