[Asterisk-Users] first tries !

raptor at tvskat.net raptor at tvskat.net
Fri Oct 22 04:11:53 MST 2004

thanx, now it works..
I've set the both phones on auto-codecs ..
In fact the results are :

If both phones are on auto, g729, gsm610 or g711a i can hear each other.
If they are on different codecs "no hear". F.e.

phone1 <--> asterisk <--> phone2

if phone1 is set on g729 and phone2 auto, then phone1 can hear phone2 but not the other way around.
etc... on some configs they dont hear each other at all.

So my question Is there something I can do on the asterisk, so that the right transcoding happen so that
phones hear each other ?

canreinvite=no  on both phones.
If I set canreinvite=on on one of the phones then I have the situation as before one can hear the other
but not the other way around.

tia