[Asterisk-Users] Digium Wildcard T1 Compatibility

Daniel Daley dan at chameleoncode.jp
Thu Oct 21 14:49:27 MST 2004

Hi,

I have a quick question about the T100P. I've used the card before in a
PRI setup and it worked great. I'm now trying to figure out a setup for
another company that gets services from Verizon. They offer what they
call a flexgrow T1 where they say the voice lines are delivered as just
standard POTS channels. Will the wildcard handle this kind of T1 or is
that something you would need to break out into separate lines and go
into POTS cards?

Thanks,

--Dan--