[Asterisk-Users] Lucent Definity

James Coberly james at xmc.com
Fri Oct 22 10:48:32 MST 2004

John,

We have several systems in place with Definity backends.  Please
elaborate on your idea,  and maybe we could help you out. You can
contact me off list @ james.coberly at xmc.com

Sincerely,

James W. Coberly
President - XMC

XMC - Your VOIP & PBX Solutions and Consulting Experts.  Ask us about
low cost Asterisk PBX and VOIP legacy gateways.

Ask us for the best prices in T1's for data and voice services
nationwide.  We will not be beat!