[Asterisk-Users] Calling IAX client behind NAT

Garry Taylor garry at steelclaws.net
Thu Oct 21 09:57:35 MST 2004

I am a bit puzzled then by your problem, as I use Firefly when I am
traveling and have not had a single problem. I can even use Firefly through
Symmetric NATs, that xlite will just never connect through. Dumb question,
but are you using the third-party version of firefly?

Here is a firefly extension in my iax.conf
[3006]
type=friend
username=3006
secret=<snip>