[Asterisk-Users] Calling IAX client behind NAT

alexandre::aldeia digital alepaes at ad2.com.br
Thu Oct 21 08:22:31 MST 2004

Hi,

But this is not my problem.
Asterisk have a public IP.
The NAT occurs on "road" clients. I don't have control in this to make a
port forward. If anyone have connect to me, I simply give a URL like:

iax://user:pass@domain

And the user connects and talk perfectly. But after this, I want to call
this user from my asterisk and this is not possible.

P.S. : I don't find in FireFly nothing about the register time...

Thanks for all.