[Asterisk-Users] CAPI and Asterisk (with AVM ISDN Card)

Maurizio Marini maumar at datalogica.com
Wed Oct 20 01:04:21 MST 2004

On Wednesday 20 October 2004 00:30, Mateo Meier wrote:
> Does anybody knows what version of capi  is needed ?
try the most recent here:
ftp://ftp.isdn4linux.de/pub/isdn4linux/CVS-Snapshots
it did work fine for me (FC2 and debian sid)

> I tried to install a capi rpm.. but after the capi rpm installation, there
> seems to be no /etc/capi.conf
cat capi.conf
# card          file    proto   io      irq     mem     cardnr  options
b1isa          b1.t4   DSS1    0x150   7       -       -       P2P
b1pci          b1.t4   DSS1    -       -       -       -
c4              /usr/sbin/c4.bin        DSS1    -       -       -       -
c4             -       DSS1    -       -       -       -
c4             -       DSS1    -       -       -       -       P2MP
c4             -       DSS1    -       -       -       -       P2MP
c2             c2.bin  DSS1    -       -       -       -
c2             -       DSS1    -       -       -       -
t1isa          t1.t4   DSS1    0x340   9       -       0
t1pci          t1.t4   DSS1    -       -       -       -
fcpci          -       -       -       -       -       -
fcclassic      -       -       0x150   10      -       -

> What kind of capi version do I need ? capi4k-utils ? or just any capi rpm ?
download a tarball and install it...
	Maurizio