[Asterisk-Users] CAPI and Asterisk (with AVM ISDN Card)

Mateo Meier ich at mateo.ch
Tue Oct 19 15:30:55 MST 2004

Hello Guys

Im trying to get Asterisk with my AVM fritz Card (ISDN) to work. ( fedora
core 1 )

I did found a easy how to.. it was posted from someone here on this Mailing
List

Im referring to
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-June/052118.html

 MY PROBLEM: I can't get CAPI to work ;-)

The how to
(http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-June/052118.html) is
assuming you have already installed capi

and are able to edit the the "/etc/capi.conf" File.

Does anybody knows what version of capi  is needed ?

I tried to install a capi rpm.. but after the capi rpm installation, there
seems to be no /etc/capi.conf

What kind of capi version do I need ? capi4k-utils ? or just any capi rpm ?

Thank you sooooo much for your feedback

Regards from Switzerland

Matt