[Asterisk-Users] CAPI and Asterisk (with AVM ISDN Card)

Mateo Meier ich at mateo.ch
Wed Oct 20 05:21:17 MST 2004

Thank you for your help ;-)

I have downloadet from the url you gave me the following file.

isdn4k-utils-CVS-2004-10-07.tar.bz2

When I cd into that folder.. and type make conf I get a wirred screen where I can choose from the following:

Code maturity level options  --->                                                          │ │
  │ │                                                  General configuration  --->                                                                │ │
  │ │                                                  Runtime configuration tools  --->                                                          │ │
  │ │                                                  Card configuration tools  --->                                                             │ │
  │ │                                                  Tools for monitoring activity  --->                                                        │ │
  │ │                                                  Applications  --->                                                                         │ │
  │ │                                                  Documentation  --->                                                                        │ │
  │ │                                                  Load an Alternate Configuration File                                                       │ │
  │ │                                                  Save Configuration to an Alternate File

Any idears ?

I spend so hours on this now.. Do you know anyone ( or do you) offer a service where I can pay someone to login and help me install it ? ( capi + my card )

Thank you

Grüsse / Best Regards
Mateo Meier

Don't marry for money; you can borrow it cheaper ;-)