[Asterisk-Users] Comments on proposed * setup

Jim Van Meggelen jim at digitalchemy.ca
Wed Oct 20 00:14:33 MST 2004

Are you able to consider IP phones? Once you take the per-port cost of
analogue phones into account, IP phones may end up being less expensive.

As for the trunks, it sure is difficult to imagine that one would forgo
digital trunking in favour of such a large a quantity of analogue
circuits. Are you sure your customer cannot be swayed on this point?
That many analogue trunks is going to be a pain. (in most of North
America, the monthly costs of the analogue circuits would be more
expensive as well).

Cheers,

Jim.

---