[Asterisk-Users] DUNDi in stable? (New subject)

Donny Kavanagh kavando at trn.ca
Tue Oct 19 21:01:33 MST 2004

Current CVS has some realtime changes for voicemail & sip (pull from
database, no reload required!) can we expect to see more fo the same?
Could the dial plan eventually be databased?  Or Is this even possible
due to the complexity of it.  (its obviously possible, but would it just
confuse things more)