[Asterisk-Users] Tranferring UniCall lines

Guillermo Freige gfreige at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 11:23:16 MST 2004

It's possible to use the "Transfer" function in UniCall MFC/R2 lines?. The
command seems to do nothing when called from a R2 call, but it works fine
from a SIP phone. Transfer and 3waycalling options are set to "Yes" in
unicall.conf. I've tried the "hook" command but it didn't work either.
I need to make a blind transfer from a incoming line of our R2-connected PBX
to another extension in the PBX, to not to waste 2 channels in a second Dial
command.
Also I'm having trouble with outgoing calls generated in Asterisk to the PBX
via the R2 line. The call hangs after a couple of seconds if answered in the
first ring, or dies after the first ring if unnattended, and the channel
remains in "Call" state in asterisk. Any indea?. Incoming calls work ok.

Guillermo