[Asterisk-Users] Trabas & Radius

joachim zoachien at securax.org
Fri Oct 22 16:16:42 MST 2004

If you look very hard, you can find two versions on trabas on the web, an
old one, not working and a new one not complete and not installing. (the
SQL files are incomplete for example)

If you combine both, and you are extremely patient you might be able to get
it to actually display something in your browser, by the time you get
there, you might understand that its maybe not a very good idea to even
want to try to use it.

Many people tried, none survived.

Joachim.

I just saved you a week of complete misery, send me some beer on
zoachien at securax.org :p