[Asterisk-Users] VoIP over 1xRTT

Gregory Junker gjunker at shockwaveaudio.com
Mon Oct 18 15:45:44 MST 2004

While it's not applicable in the next ten days, WiMax/802.16 will make these
sorts of issues kinda moot. AT&T and Covad are kicking into high gear in the
next 6-18 months to roll out their WiMax services. I had been researching
the same sorts of things mentioned in this thread, including GSM/GPRS and
CDMA services, but I think I am just going to wait until WiMax is out...my
call needs are still limited to the continental US and my AT&T cell phone
still works just fine all over the country. ;)

Greg